I understand that coaching isn’t always what’s needed to solve a business problem. Sometimes, you want to outsource marketing services to a trusted partner. To help you, I also offer the following digital marketing services.
Marketing strategy and marketing plan development. To achieve your business goals, you need a solid plan to reach your customers. Let me craft it for you. After learning about your business thoroughly in our initial series of calls, I will get to work researching your industry, competitors, target market, the best channels to reach these customers, potential service offerings and what’s working and what’s not in your business. The final report will include my findings as well as recommendations on how you can best position your business for success. From there, you are welcome to enlist your team to bring the recommendations to life, or I am happy to execute it for you. Pricing varies depending on the complexity of the project.
Web site design. These days, almost 90% of consumers look online for a business first. Will they find yours online? I have been designing web sites for over 20 years, back when html-only sites were cool. I now design robust sites with WordPress that range from one-page informational sites to multi-product e-commerce sites. Let me help you bring your business online or redesign your current website to better attract your ideal clients. Prices range from $1000 for one-page informational websites to $3,000+ for multi-product e-commerce sites. Request a quote for your web design project.
- Indie Soul Journeys: Indie Soul Journeys is a music docu-series devoted to the inspirational and personal stories of independent R&B/soul artists.
- McKeever Health: Psychiatrist focused on family and individual patient care.
- Dr. Berry’s Naturals: This e-commerce site features over 60 products, multiple payment gateways and custom coding.
- Secure Your Fertility: This site features contact forms, e-commerce, landing page development and video integration
- Reiki-Healing Touch, Inc.: This site is highly visual and features an online booking calendar
- Dr. Jerisa ER: The final site needed landing page development and video integration.
- IBH Medical, LLC: A full product catalog site for a medical supply distributor.
- Entrepreneur-Resources.net: This fully functional blog has contact forms and over 2,000 blog posts, including images.
- Inspired Marketing, Inc.: As you can see, this site has contact forms and an online booking link.
Website audit. You know your website isn’t converting, but you can’t quite figure out why. A website audit may help. With this service, I take a thorough look at your site from both a technical and a marketing standpoint and create actionable recommendations. We’ll even hop on a call to discuss my findings and the best way to move forward. And your website audit fee can be applied to a website design or redesign with me. Starts at $497.
Content creation. Whether you need copy for your new website, an email marketing campaign or a proposal to a new client, I’ve got you covered. All pieces will be written in your voice and in language that your customers resonate with. Pricing varies with the length and complexity of the project.
With these services, you leave all the work to me. We spend time together via phone or video chat to make sure I understand the vision for your project. We’ll also share several emails to exchange information, but the heavy lifting will be on me. In the end, you’ll have a fully developed strategy, plan, calendar, web site or copy ready to use for your business.
References and examples are available upon request. Contact me, and I’d be happy to share some of my latest design, writing and other marketing execution projects with you.