Would you like to have access to a small business marketing coach who could answer your most pressing business questions on a daily basis?
Get the support you need with email coaching!
Can you relate to any of the following scenarios?
- This is my first time as a business owner, and I want to make sure I set myself up for success.
- I know that I would benefit from coaching, but with my busy schedule, I can’t find time for regular coaching calls.
- While I’ve had some success with my business, I know there’s much more to learn, especially on the marketing side.
- Even though I know I have a purpose in life, my own fears sometimes get in the way. I need a coach to help me create a mindset for success.
- I have big goals but would really benefit from an accountability partner to help keep me on track and make sure that I’m moving in the right direction.
- I’m a do-it-yourselfer, but I know that having someone to bounce ideas off of and provide me with guidance would be beneficial. I know I could reach my goals faster with help than if I did this completely on my own.
If you identified with one or more of those statements, then you would benefit from email coaching.
Benefits of Email Coaching
- Sometimes your schedule is so busy that you can’t find the time to schedule a regular coaching call. With email coaching, there’s no scheduling needed. You’re free to send me your questions when they come up, even if it’s 1 o’clock in the morning.
- I will personally read and respond to each of your questions with answers that are relevant to your specific situation. You get personalized coaching, not generic responses.
- To put it in perspective, one 60-minute coaching call is $497. For just a little bit more, you’ll be getting virtually unlimited access to me for the length of your email coaching package.
- My goal is to give you the same level of service as if you were in one of my one-on-one or group coaching programs. That means you’ll be getting some pretty comprehensive email responses from me with answers to your questions and other information to point you in the right direction.
If you’re reading this and believe email coaching is for you, then I encourage you to secure your spot today. To make sure I’m always providing the best possible service, I only take a limited amount of email coaching clients per month. Sign up today to make sure you’re one of them.
I’m Ready to Get Started. What’s Next?
- Sign up. After you sign up for email coaching, I’ll send you a welcome email along with some “getting to know you” coaching questions. These questions help me understand your coaching needs and how I can best be of service to you.
- Reply with your answers and your questions. Send me the answers to the coaching questions I sent you, and then start in with your first set of questions. You can send these in the same email or separately.
- Read my answers and take action. Every coaching day (Monday through Thursday), you’ll get an email response from me with my answer to your most recent question. I answer within 48 hours, sometimes sooner.
- Next the magic happens. You take action on the answers you receive from me. By the end of our 30 days of coaching, you should have concrete, positive results. In fact, your business may look totally different than it did when we started. Those great results, however, depend on how much action you take with the coaching you’ve received.
I’m excited for you to sign up, but before you do, please read through the following guidelines. These parameters have been put in place so that that this program runs smoothly and successfully for both of us.
Guidelines of the Email Coaching Program
- Own the program. I’m here to help, but you will guide the conversation with your questions. If you want us to focus on achieving one goal in 30 days, that’s great. If instead you’d like to fire off your most pressing purpose and business questions in no particular order, that’s fine, too. What we talk about will be up to you.
- Send only one email per day and one question at a time. Each coaching day, Monday through Thursday, you are welcome to send one question that you’d like me to answer. If you send multiple questions, I won’t be able to answer them. This is so that I can respect the other participants in the program. Instead, create a running list of questions as they come to you. That way, you’ll be able to take full advantage of the program by asking a question each day.It’s okay if you need to give me background information on you or the situation before you ask the question. That can help me shape my answer, but do keep your questions clear and concise.
- Take full advantage of the program. If you don’t send me a question, you won’t hear from me. Again, this is your program. Take advantage of it by sending in a question each coaching day. I will reply to you within 36 hours, usually sooner. If you decide to skip a day and not send in a question, you won’t be able to make it up the following day. For example, if you didn’t send in a question on Wednesday, you can’t send in two questions on Thursday.Setting a certain time each day to submit questions, like each morning at 9 a.m. or during your lunch break, could help. Remember to keep that running list of questions handy so that you will have a question to ask every single day of your program.
- Take days off. I want to give you time to process my answers and then take action to get the best results in your business and your life. Our designated days off will be Friday through Sunday and any major holidays that occur during our 30 days together. We will also take days off when I am out of the office, on vacation or an emergency comes up. If there is anything pre-planned when you sign up, I will be sure to let you know.Having downtime is actually part of having a productive life and business. When we’re well-rested, we have more energy to get things done. Always being on the go can, however, can lead to burn out and forced time off through sickness. You can’t be your best self when you’re burned out. I’ve tried. It doesn’t work. J Please use some of our downtime to process the information I’ve given you and implement it, but also rest. Your brain will thank you.
- Send clear, concise and realistic questions. To get actionable answers from me, please do not send broad, open-ended questions. This means I won’t be able to answer something like, “How do I make $50,000 in the next 6 months in my business?”
- Realize that I’m not all-knowing. Though I’m an experienced small business marketing coach, there may be some questions I can’t answer for you. Don’t worry. I won’t leave you hanging. I will let you know that I can’t answer and then try to point you to some resources that can help. These resources can be in the form of a tool, website or a fellow business owner who may be able to help.
Your investment for 30 days of email coaching is only $247. If you were to book a regular, 60-minute coaching session, it would be $497. With email coaching, you’ll get to ask me all the questions you want for a full month and at an affordable rate.
I look forward to helping you succeed. Reserve your spot in the email coaching program now by clicking the button below.